:: Alianza Latino Americana ::
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Introducing Myself

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
Ir a la página : 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
Derek Harland
Ciudadano

Inscripción : 16/08/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyDom Ago 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Hello AHA, I am the eCanadian minister of foreign affairs Derek Harland. The USA and us have been talking recently with AHA representatives about improving relations between this great alliance and our two countries. I thank Jose Miguel a thousand times for setting up this embassy for me to communicate with all of you. I will take questions here.
ItsMeYoshi
Emérito
ItsMeYoshi

Inscripción : 28/07/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 12:46 am

Hey Derek,i have some questions

is canada coming back? you got a few regions back from the UK, but i dont see any population going there

now that eUSA made peace is canada going to do the same?

welcome to the forum, hopefully we can improve relations and create a friendly environment between latin america(AHA) and you guys

cheers,

Yoshi
eBrazil ambassador and representative in AHA
T
Emérito
T

Masculino Mensajes : 478
Inscripción : 28/02/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 12:53 am

Welcome here.

There're a lot of differences between my thoughts of eUSA and eCanada. I personally hope you get all your regions back, specially from UK.

Yours is a cool country Wink
Derek Harland
Ciudadano

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 2:58 am

Thank you so much to both Yoshi and T for the very kind words. First off I will address Yoshi's questions:

Canada has a few regions now, mostly from our Atlantic provinces but since there are no hospitals, most Canadians are staying elsewhere. I am personally in Greece and am enjoying the much better work conditions Smile. We have tried a few RWs in the last 24 hours however, they haven't been very successful. We are trying to get a highly populated region back in the best case scenario.

Our president is against peace with PEACE and I tend to agree with him most of the time. I would need to hear the full details of any peace treaty before agreeing with it or not. France wants Quebec and I am not sure if we are ready to give it up.

Thanks everyone for all the comments and I will be here trying to work with everyone here!
Irenfrea
Ciudadano
Irenfrea

Masculino Mensajes : 462
Inscripción : 06/03/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 6:24 am

Welcome Derek, I hope that Canada recovers soon too, I made some good business with the food and grain industry by export licenses to Canada Very Happy
Jose Miguel
Sumo Sacerdote Rotoista
Jose Miguel

Masculino Mensajes : 986
Inscripción : 26/03/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 12:53 pm

welcome Derek
ItsMeYoshi
Emérito
ItsMeYoshi

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 3:13 pm

you also got Nova Scotia back Very Happy

and you guys still complained that the UK had "betrayed you" hehehe

i really hope you come to negotiate with PEACE somehow, or i don't see much of a future for canada, at least in the short-term...i mean come on, not like you guys ever liked those quebecois! now u dont have to make official stuff in two languages lol

i just wanna add to the statement of T, i also have completely different feelings about eUSA and eCanada...IMHO you'd do much better internationally if you dissasociate your foreign policy from theirs

but then again, i lived in Canada irl, and my gf is canadian so im kinda biased

one last question...what do you plan on doing about the PEI issue...its become your capital, is that ACCEPTABLE? Evil or Very Mad
T
Emérito
T

Masculino Mensajes : 478
Inscripción : 28/02/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Well, UK did act like a traitor. They can just dissapear as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed with Yoshi, you should just disossiate yourselves from eUSA foreign policies, you're way ahead.
Jose Miguel
Sumo Sacerdote Rotoista
Jose Miguel

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 6:31 pm

I join the petition of yoshi and T.
Derek Harland
Ciudadano

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyLun Ago 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanks for all the comments guys however USA is our closest friend and in eCanada, we don't abandon our friends as easily as some other nations do e.g. UK. I like France better than the UK right now to be honest. I am not sure on whether we will sign a peace treaty or not but right now I am pretty sure we WON'T be.
punta
Administrador del Foro
punta

Inscripción : 10/05/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 7:08 am

T escribió:
Well, UK did act like a traitor. They can just dissapear as far as I'm concerned.

¿UK? ¿does you mean JK, judas kingdom?
Siddy
Embajador
Siddy

Inscripción : 12/03/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 9:56 am

I heard someone talking about United Traitors?
dagian
Emérito
dagian

Inscripción : 07/04/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Siddy escribió:

No, tehy're talking about Great Bullshit.
ItsMeYoshi
Emérito
ItsMeYoshi

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 2:44 pm

oh please...UK is cool, they even let canada have their regions back!
xelgand
Representante
xelgand

Masculino Mensajes : 96
Inscripción : 11/05/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Siddy escribió:

lol

Well, even if I'm kinda new in eRepublik all I can read about eCanada are good things.

I hope too that you get your regions back soon.
Gaius Julius
Ciudadano
Gaius Julius

Masculino Mensajes : 30

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 3:18 pm

ItsMeYoshi escribió:

Hey you guys could always help us out when we start the next RW in Alberta to reclaim it for Canada Wink
Derek Harland
Ciudadano

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Gaius Julius escribió:
ItsMeYoshi escribió:

Hey you guys could always help us out when we start the next RW in Alberta to reclaim it for Canada Wink

That would be nice however I don't expect anything so early into discussions Smile.
ItsMeYoshi
Emérito
ItsMeYoshi

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Gaius Julius escribió:
ItsMeYoshi escribió:

mmm never really liked Alberta, i'd say canada is prolly better off without it Twisted Evil

if you ever wanna liberate BC though, i might think about helping out Very Happy
Gaius Julius
Ciudadano
Gaius Julius

Masculino Mensajes : 30

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 6:30 pm

ItsMeYoshi escribió:
Gaius Julius escribió:
ItsMeYoshi escribió:

mmm never really liked Alberta, i'd say canada is prolly better off without it Twisted Evil

if you ever wanna liberate BC though, i might think about helping out Very Happy

Might just hold you too that Wink nahhh, its all good I think the US+Canada can handle the UK on our own.
jfstpierre
Ciudadano
jfstpierre

Masculino Mensajes : 36
Inscripción : 18/08/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Greetings everyone!

I’m jfstpierre, Ambassador for Canada to Bolivia and to Chile since a week or so. I am a Canadian citizen in exile in Romania until we can assure more security to the Citizens, and I hope I’ll be back home soon! I have fought PEACE in Canada, in USA and in Spain, and I also taken time in Israel. My travel around the world (and around many forums!) gives me the opportunity to know more people and believes, and to understand the New World.

Recently, I have decided to explore the AHA region, and it’s why I decided to be an ambassador for my homeland to yours. And according to my experience, I think I have done it right! And I thank my Minister of Foreign Affairs (Derek Harland) to let me have these tasks!

We, Canada, would like to welcome AHA representative(s) in our forum too. We hope we can become better allies; and to rest on a firm foundation, the clue is a greater communication between our both communities!

We hope we can great solid bounds! I have read the topic and I am confident that this will happen!
(And about our provinces, it’s better to have each of them instead of only a few! And even though RL Alberta is pollutant, it’s an economic pillar!)

I am glad to be here with you! Smile

-----------------

Saludo a todos!

Me llamo jfstpierre, Embajador de Canadá en Bolivia y en Chile desde una semana. Soy un ciudadano canadiense destierro en Rumanía hasta que podamos garantir a los ciudadanos la seguridad, y ojalá que yo regrese a casa pronto! He combatido en Canadá, en EEUU y en España, y viaje también en Israel. Mi camino a través del mondo (y hacia muchos foros!) me hace conocer a mucha gente y me hace entender algunos puntos de vista, y así comprendo más el Nuevo Mundo.

Recientemente decidí de explorar la región de la AHA y mande ser un embajador para representar mi patria en sus países. Por lo que he vivido allá, era una buena idea! Agradezco mi Ministro de los Exteriores (Derek Harland) de permitirme asumir esas responsabilidades!

Nosotros, Canadá, apreciaríamos si fuera posible que representante(s) de la AHA venga(n) en nuestro foro. Tenemos confianza de que podemos volvernos mejores aliados; y para que sentemos unas bases solidas, más comunicación es la clave esencial entre nuestras dos comunidades.

Esperamos que podamos crear relaciones estables! He leído este thread y confío en que todo irá bien! (Acerca nuestros provincias, estimo que es mejor si las tengamos todas! Alberta es contaminante, pero es un soporte económico!

Estoy contente de estar acá con ustedes! Smile
Jose Miguel
Sumo Sacerdote Rotoista
Jose Miguel

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Welcome jfstpierre Smile

jfstpierre escribió:
I have fought PEACE in Canada, in USA and in Spain
I don't think that is a very good sentence to begin relations with many pro-PEACE Latin Americans XD

Welcome Smile
jfstpierre
Ciudadano
jfstpierre

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 8:33 pm

I just have forgotten to say that I am presently very quite in war since I'm in Roumania. (It's why I used the past time). I would have better said that I have fought for my country and our allies. :p

And I do fight now, but for unity.

You see, I look forward for the end of this world war and I have decided to help through diplomacy instead of using weapons!

I am sorry if I had been abrupt with this sentence. xD
Jose Miguel
Sumo Sacerdote Rotoista
Jose Miguel

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 8:37 pm

hahaha XD

Don't worry, it was joking.
Barbak
Ciudadano
Barbak

Inscripción : 09/05/2009

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Welcome there, have a nice day Smile
jfstpierre
Ciudadano
jfstpierre

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself EmptyMar Ago 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Jose Miguel> It's just pity I didn't talk as I wanted, but it's good you take it that way! Laughing

Thank you both for your welcome!
Contenido patrocinado

Introducing Myself Vide
MensajeTema: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Empty

Introducing Myself

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 3. Ir a la página : 1, 2, 3  Siguiente